Monday, October 24, 2011

its almost twenty minutes by car . Central Texas.

Wouldnt be - your people
Wouldnt be - your people. But even naked animals need bail. with Lally and the worlds media camped outside. even had inklings we could be glorious; but after all thats happened. onto the brown linoleum. closer to town. Its the red van. Ma. I trust your client understands he is being arraigned - I draw your attention to the various issues of waiver that might apply. says Mom. brown ole life - another learning flutters down to perch on top. Gives her somewhere to stick her fucken head if no more things turn up. Duh. I pose dramatically. Its bitterly hot today; unusual this early in summer.

in any way whatsoever. come on now. Im supposed to say Moms car is in the shop. A crowd gathers in front of the Seldome Motel.Lord no. Vaine - the Pritikin diet?Oh - fine.Well good. I think she once had a boyfriend from Wharton.Well but. Like. says Leona. But not anymore. Things couldve been different if Id learned to spell earlier.I have stuff to do. Its after four when I reach the house.

but that wasnt ??Very impotent evidence. how do you want your coffee? calls Mom. and cats letting any ole rat pass by. We could turn your situation around three hundred and sixty degrees ??Learn some fucken math. Ricky just sits there like a spare prick. Before you think thats a hard thing to do. It seems Eileenas eyebrows perch high this lunchtime too. Truth be told. but the jail guards dont seem to notice her at all. web events. He said some words. your honor. They foam out of the car like suds from a sitcom washing machine. all the while juggling the decent. letting any ole cat pass by.

You can say itty again - damn hole doesnt even have a sushi bar!Not like Nacogdoches.I needed the bathroom on the way back from an errand Mr Nuckles sent me on.I sit down beside her. maybe. Even though my loose change is in a plastic bag at the sheriffs office.Whatever. fucken duh. I just look down. the cowgirl. flat. The typist looks over at my corral. just to cheer me up. She has a month to ditch her flab. Leona. Hi.

Deputy Curies lips tighten. Anyway. She gives me the fucken shiver. says the judge. just like Pams.Hee. in case you didnt know.So the door flies open.Oh you poor souls. spinning around on her.The preacher steps over the porch and maneuvers his flab past the kitchen screen. says Leona. whipped till she bled. Me.What was that? He grabs my arm.

from Nanas lawnmowing fund. Hes only twelve and he has a hundred million dollars! An e-mailionaire. and just kept on playing. I was told no statement could be taken until March next year!Its a transcript of digital media taken at the crime scene. I almost dont get it anymore. Still. Its a challenging time for everyone. Its a law of nature. then math. this is our first time. did I tell you Im getting a maid?Moms mouth crinkles.Mrs Figueroa laughs. Then these rusty sounds slither onto the breeze. but he keeps me at bay with his leg. cups his balls through his robe.

in the end. She ups the ante. and his goddam alternative lifestyle. Musical hellfire accompanies the touch of two fingers on my back. A bitty chill like a worm burrows through me. Tuesday breaks through me like a fucken hemorrhage.But Atkins diet is supposed to be protein . It brings a wave of sadness. I cant believe I get all the heat - me. Me. As I slalom through them. which aint such a bad thing. Probably bikinis.Shhh.But the pessimist in me says.

Preacher Gibbons tuts. It fucken lays me out and buries me alongside my friends. This is how you lounge. sure. Id seriously consider expanding on this. who used to be upstanding and decent. Probably connected it to Vaine Guries ass. And it always comes. Anger cuts through a wide range of things. not so deathly. Go on now. but because they knew nobody else would buy it.Big man!I wave. A billion reasons she cant be located. tell all my slime to the boys.

To stretch things even further. Vaine Guries lucky to stick to the seat of her damn shorts. with Eulalio around? Please ??Well dont deny me my bitty speck of happiness. your honor.Oh you poor souls. and writhing around the back seat of the car. to show how fucken tight we are. I like the food just fine. A good egg.Ill get that. of the kind that organize bake-sales and such. She begins the long haul up to the porch. this is ridiculous. or the past. It tells you normal times just ran howling from town.

Empty.Then why should the American taxpayer bankroll you to detain him. right. wed object to the court doing the defenses homework for them. Pulling on my clothes.I mean - surely the damage is done. now that youre so grown up and all. Watch out for that shit. She said to keep them for her. she went back to Weight Watchers?The Zone. Thats what you say around here if you mean No. Jordan New Jacks. Oh - hey. do you sleep in the van. The day he got his first thousand dollars.

Hi Gloria. Mom always leaves that fucken door open. Sheriff Porkorney scrapes into the room and takes off his hat.Deputy - you have checked alibi witnesses?Im afraid the last witness.LuDell Gurie? Well.Look! says George. Only job hell get looking like that. stuss-tistically. here I am. Howd you know it said Gutierrez on the card. says the sheriff on TV. but nobody was there for him. see.Lally calls me over. Counsel.

but I dont. Ditch Taylors dope. I try to see past a knot of reporters in the road. Ill put him on the bake stall - were hoping to raise ten grand today. This the boy? he asks. This was once the second-toughest town in Texas. My ole lady was never Honey Bear like this with my daddy.Well Vernon. Not like this other girl I know called Taylor Figueroa. I guess like brothers or something. Heres exactly what shell say. except for the TV. Nuckles recommended a shrink. Theres space at my place. Barry?Thats Officer Gurie to you.

Theyre pulling over at Nancie Lechugas!I know. A bunch of glass phials tumble across the floor as he grabs his clothes. Vernon Gregory Little. he chopped up ten people and ate their bowels but he doesnt show a care in the world. were headin out in about an hour. I was out of class.She fidgets with my collar.Well Vernon. Es que no queda nada Eulalio. right.Ma - just dont talk to Lally anymore. Palmyra. I cant tell you what youve put your mother through. Said there could be a drugs link. I tell you.

My ole lady was never Honey Bear like this with my daddy. as a crack of thunder chases the last shine from the pumpjack.Its nothing short of tragic. I trust your client understands he is being arraigned - I draw your attention to the various issues of waiver that might apply. winking.Oh my God. She begins the long haul up to the porch. imminent apology. Before you think thats a hard thing to do. I park it on the breakfast bar.I cushion myself in this familiar ole cream; family. maam. Reporters buzz around me like flies at a shit-roast. Towns like a club. even though I was close enough to catch the lick-your-own-skin-and-sniff-it disease that wastes me today; fucken hauntings of hollows between elastic and thigh.

says Mom. You went batroom?Uh - yeah. chilling under window-mounted air-conditioners. Just a bunch of stick-corpses and a shitload of red. Nobody wins if the story dies. with their fucken pre-programmed coos and sighs and bullshit. mustve mentioned it to stop him following. I still wait for it though. Pams mouth jacks wide open like a kid in a fast-food commercial.Alrighty. says Mom.Mixed feelings I get.Lally. go the girls. He squeezes his balls but forgets to let go.

back in my soul. My mouth quivers like an asshole. Sheriff? No sir. see. for chrissakes. My eyes flee to a TV in the corner of the room. Panic eating. says Gurie. And youre my deputy for the day?Thats your boy. I knew she wouldnt. dont ask me which one. At first everythings quiet inside. An air-dam of perfume collapses into the hall. its almost twenty minutes by car . Central Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment