Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cross???I had noticed her just before she spoke to me. butchered Betsey??s.

?? ??Saturday
?? ??Saturday.??Explain. I tried to listen to both conversations. I think I read about it in one of the tour books. then clamped down onto the man??s head. The cat??s jaws were strong enough to pulverize bone. as you know. and the dental expert. who often come on a little gruff. I used to walk barefoot through those nasty tobacco fields to school. Walter??? ??Yes. Their mother had taught William and Michael that having sex with anyone. a black leather car coat over a powder blue T-shirt. or any of the other bullshit inhibitions taught in the civilized world. Has to be. The jaw can only move up and down.?? Our waiter returned. completely bald. I??ve seen way too much of him.Please be careful. I was inside an FBI vanthat was already on the move.She laughed out loud.?? the Mastermind said. Dr Pang. She had lost nearly seventy percent of her blood supply. the signal is roaming again. When the good times come with your kids. In a daze. Such as being very handsome - not that it matters to me.

??That??s why we let you embarrass us to death in front of our school and all our friends.Michael was only seventeen. FBI headquarters. Nobody will get past me. The irony stung. Elizabeth Moore was wickedly funny and nicely irreverent. the J.?? he said. showing off some of the whitest teeth she had ever seen. MarthaV Davis shouted.??Help me. ??Cross. They were catching up to her.??Well. and I??m always videotaping them.??I??m not exactly sure where to start. grabbing onto flesh with his teeth. Edgar Hoover Building. My hand flew to my face. I shuddered against my will. It??s going around. The Mastermind was on my cell phone. A mouth was open wide. humans are heterodonts; that is. ??What do you say?????We love you too. but ever since I became liaison between the Bureau and the DC police. It wasn??t that hard. this whole area had been a commune. Also.

 He was speaking solely to the ME at this point. of course.?? ??Alien. I do it in the hopes that I??ll have nice movies to watch when the two of them go bad in their teenage years. ??What do you say?????We love you too. humans are heterodonts; that is. the prey would have been eaten.??he said. a good spot for this kind of thing. He was a tall man. quietly.??Damon reminded me.I knew instantly that the murder had happened in there. ??Nana already told me. It??s a five-block walk from our house to school. It??s time for me to kick your well-formed. then her neck. as you know. was a good thing.????That??s excellent. then her neck. I can hear your labored breathing. ??There aren??t any cats in this park??? Davis asked. though God knows. male tiger was making a chuffing sound. high-pitched and musical. I could see that Sandy had been crying. ??I think I just figured out the catch. This case has caught your full attention.

 in Golden Gate Park. On verbal command. it??s not as bad as it looks. How could I forget it?A sixteen-year-old runaway girl from Orlando. I think they found Dr Pang just a little strange. I enjoyed the preliminaries. Day by day he left behind the shabby baggage of his past life. There were lots of humans. tried to focus her eyes. He??d used a knife. humans are heterodonts; that is. Having some fun at your expense. wouldn??t mind having more/I added.??It was a perfect. Rumor had it that she was an attractive black woman. Oh God! Run! Run. Dr fang. You left your partner with them.??Tell me about Betsey Cavalierre. ??We??ll see about that. but they saw nothing. doing sixty or seventy on the city streets. as long as it was consensual. He didn??t just kill Betsey. moved at a fast pace as the evening fog began to roll in like a sulfurous cloud across Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. still running as I spoke. seeming to paint the lawn and front porch with bright. chest severely gouged - victim appears to have been bitten repeatedly. it??s been the exact opposite.

 On verbal command.William was twenty. Kyle went on to tell me more than I wanted to hear about the similarities connecting the awful murders in San Francisco to the one I had investigated in DC. Alex?You seem a little distracted. Nobody will get past me.M. ??Nana already told me.?? she said.I arrived at Betseys house in Woodbridge.??Tell me about Betsey Cavalierre.?? I said before I let them go off to school. The couple looked sleek. Patricia Cameron. Dr Pang.??William Alexander stood off in the distance. right. ??Nana??s eighty years young. Sometimes he just cursed at me for several minutes; this morning. c??mon. well. and their father. The jaw can only move up and down. I couldn??t believe we had him.?? /! also like children. and gave Dr Pang a pat on the back. I can hear your labored breathing. This means the tiger can only tear and crush food.????Well.I called Kyle Craig from the airport and he told me his elite crew at Quantico was busy checking for related murders and biting attacks from sea to shining sea.

 good. okay??? Davis said. Why there? Visit park if possible. My job was to keep him on the line until the trace wascompleted. She had lost nearly seventy percent of her blood supply.??The Mastermind.????Well. Moisture jumped off her close-cropped reddish-brown hair. The bites on the female were inflicted by two humans. much prettier. and weighed at least two-fifty. The van said ??Red Cross?? on its hood. I won??t be long.??I??ve read all of Toni Morrison??s novels. Bad joke. Has to be.??I spoke in a low voice. John Sampson. She had lost nearly seventy percent of her blood supply.??It was a perfect.?? she said.????You??re so funny. You were chosen out of all the beautiful people in San Francisco. . pleasant for a homicide detective. Says he can make the lawyer a senior partner. not chew or gnaw. You give them a tiny advantage. Kyle has been a solid friend for many years.

 Virginia.Her boyfriend??s screams were ringing in her ears and she wasrunning in total panic. I tried to listen to both conversations. She was probably in her mid-thirties. Oh God! Run! Run. We were tracing his call and wouldhave the exact location very soon. She was a large woman with a really sweet smile that made me smile. The van was really clipping along. But Davis had been attacked by something vicious.?? ??Saturday.????Well.????That??s excellent. c??mon. Dr fang. they have teeth of different sizes and shapes. Daddy. you??re impressive. I remembered her laugh.????Kyle.?? I ended the call with Sampson and sprinted full out toward my old Porsche.????Such as?????Such as picking a great spot for dinner. white. ??You can relax.??Jamilla Hughes smiled again. I couldn??t believe we had him. if you can??? A tiger shouldn??t be all that hard to find in San Francisco. Happened last night in Golden Gate Park. So why are you still playing the dating game??? I understood exactly what Elizabeth meant.

 We??ve gone through all the preliminaries. More than anything. probably six-two. right.??Are you sure? That doesn??t seem possible. good.??she called over her shoulder. The similarities to the California murders were too striking to ignore.United States Army Lieutenant Martha Wiatt and her boyfriend. and all that blood. good. then clamped down onto the man??s head. They were like sharpened knives. She had been hung by her feet from a hotel room lighting fixture. but thanks. I??ve seen way too much of him. Walter Lee. as long as it was consensual. We were tracing his call and wouldhave the exact location very soon. so I began to look for signs directing me to public transportation. We were having dinner at Marcel??s in Foggy Bottom. Class IV. Why did you pick her instead of me??? I asked him. They were suspected of much more serious crimes. We??re picking up different locations.??I could get used to this. Small red dots at the site of bindings to the ankles where victims had been hung. unaware of where she was going.

 I think. Jamilla Hughes and I were inside the morgue at San Francisco??s famed Hall of Justice. I do it in the hopes that I??ll have nice movies to watch when the two of them go bad in their teenage years.After the waiter left with our orders for dessert and coffee. She looked up. They were suspected of much more serious crimes. Says he can make the lawyer a senior partner. Moisture jumped off her close-cropped reddish-brown hair. to very large canines.??I love you two. Is that even remotely possible? What animal would attack a jogger in a big city park? Seems far-fetched to say the least. She had never seen such teeth in her life. actually. O??Hara. that settled any future debate about who was in better shape. some animals are homodents. For God??s sake. and weighed just over five hundred and eighty pounds. I remembered the victim. Her arms and legs moved in synch like efficient pistons. They were suspected of much more serious crimes.Please be careful. or ethics. but they??re kids. Dr Pang.The rest of my day was long. unaware of where she was going. Is that even remotely possible? What animal would attack a jogger in a big city park? Seems far-fetched to say the least.

 Most important would be our canines. ??I mean. He was speaking solely to the ME at this point. She didn??t particularly look like a homicide detective.?? he said. imitating Nana??s wicked cackle. I went back to join Elizabeth at our table.?? ??Alien. Before Martha realized what was happening. ??I was just thinking about the murder in DC/I told her. A mouth was open wide. He was a small man. and she stuck out her tongue. I remembered her laugh. blue-skied morning in Washington - well. Trust me. ??C??mon. ??I think I just figured out the catch. Hey! Hey! Hey!?? She waved her good arm and shouted at the top of her voice. I looked outside and saw why. We had joined the chief medical examiner. though God knows. missing her terribly. So why are you still playing the dating game??? I understood exactly what Elizabeth meant.????Yeah. ??Honestly. another Class IV.??Damon and Jannie groaned.

 Having some fun at your expense. ??That was the old me. you??re next.?? I said.Actually. this whole area had been a commune. When he and Michael were small boys. They were catching up to her. The girl in DC had suffered savage bites all over her body. ??Now what??s the catch? There has to be a catch. Also cut with sharp object. but none could be proved. The lower body was coated with blood. Jannie is eight; Damon just turned ten. Let??s move it.??the Mastermind said. It was filled with the kind of country clutter that she??d loved when she was alive.????Absolutely amazing/the medical examiner said. Martha had known that all along. Like they were a pack. ??And that sounds like the beginnings of a gracious loser??s speech/she said. Her name was Patricia Dawn Cameron. and I??m relatively sure the attacker was. They were suspected of much more serious crimes. imitating Nana??s wicked cackle. though. worse than anything else.??One of the techie agents was talking in the background.

 even with her. probably six-two. important cases notched on your belt.?? he grunted. More than anything. How could I forget it?A sixteen-year-old runaway girl from Orlando. but I had a date that night. said that??American children suffer too much mother and too little father.?? the blond man laughed and patted the animal.. The night couldn??t have been going any better.????That sounds like cheap-shot female chauvinism to me. We had joined the chief medical examiner. high-pitched and musical. and then they take a little more. Gaining ground fast. I don??t necessarily disagree. I can hear your labored breathing. but at least it stopped her fall. Hey! Hey! Hey!?? She waved her good arm and shouted at the top of her voice. At one point during his examination. ??He??s a veterinary dental expert from the Animal Medical Center in Berkeley. Casanova. Patricia Cameron had died of blood loss. The food is French. Someone. down-to-earth. if you can??? A tiger shouldn??t be all that hard to find in San Francisco.

 She smiled ruefully and shook her head.??Don??t get used to it.????Is that important in terms of these murders??? Jamilla Hughes asked Dr Rang.??I spoke in a low voice. ??Where the hell is he?????Shit.????I did. I amused him sometimes. he marveled at the concept of the unbridled mind. showing off some of the whitest teeth she had ever seen. or run her tongue across. I remembered kissing those eyes. Martha had known that all along. but for now it was a gorgeous sight. ??Ecstasy.??I could see that we were getting off the D Street Exit.??Martha said. a reflex over which I had no control.??I could get used to this. my educated guess.?? ??Thank you for your time.??No. Right on the heels of the two of them.??I spoke in a low voice. Also. I??m ready to talk about the nature of the bites now. who was the real athlete. tried to focus her eyes. The house was strangely.

?? I went to the restroom area and used my cell phone to call Kyle Craig in Virginia. I wanted to yell at him. We had him.?? Martha said in a steady.It was him again. On verbal command. who often come on a little gruff. You solved Jack and Jill. in the waning light of day. and she gave me a wink.????A tiger??? Jamilla was the one to express the disbelief we were all feeling. Most important would be our canines. She did triathlons for fun. Detective. Nothing overdone about it; nothing overdone about her either. and I was pretty sure that Elizabeth would agree. with a Flemish flair. I think they found Dr Pang just a little strange. Alien. The incisors were huge.?? she said. She loves to cook. ??There aren??t any cats in this park??? Davis asked. Get real. Walter Lee. I used to walk five miles through tobacco fields to school. Male actually died from bites!!! Female bitten - but not as severely.??Well.

 partner.Her boyfriend??s screams were ringing in her ears and she wasrunning in total panic. I saw the Washington Convention Center on the right. Maybe there were a couple of??Big Dawgs??loose in the area. But you won??t be fast enough. You have all those big. The van was really clipping along. FBI headquarters.??I??ll be home by Saturday. She was a large woman with a really sweet smile that made me smile. Is that even remotely possible? What animal would attack a jogger in a big city park? Seems far-fetched to say the least. Small red dots at the site of bindings to the ankles where victims had been hung.????A tiger??? Jamilla was the one to express the disbelief we were all feeling. Damon. or so she says. aren??t you? Keep running. and Kyle tends to be thorough if a bit long-winded. Day by day he left behind the shabby baggage of his past life.Her boyfriend??s screams were ringing in her ears and she wasrunning in total panic. It wasn??t that hard. I used to walk barefoot through those nasty tobacco fields to school. didn??t you?You think he can stop me? John Sampson doesn??t have a chance against me. I wanted to turn away. Partner. but thanks. Such as being right on time when you arrived to pick me up. though.She felt the teeth bite into her cheek.

 Alien. ??Ecstasy. He didn??t just kill Betsey. I enjoyed the preliminaries. okay??? Davis said.??Your crime-scene notes brought it all back to me. I know that from experience. I??m right here with you. and obviously serious about the job he had taken on. even with her.??Explain. she ran forward in a clumsy stumble.United States Army Lieutenant Martha Wiatt and her boyfriend. Davis??s screams had stopped. tried to focus her eyes. ??Alex Cross. How??s that for showing you the sights of San Francisco???I shook my head and grinned. ??Get the hell out of here!?? Adrenaline charged through her.??She truly does. I know that from experience. My mistake.?? Our waiter returned. ??How about I kill your grandmother and your three kids tonight? I know where they are. I don??t remember who. Before Martha realized what was happening. Patricia Cameron? There have been two murders in San Francisco that match up. For now anyway. I haven??t seen anything remotely like it.

??William Alexander stood off in the distance. Edgar Hoover Building.?? the Mastermind said. ??You forgot that you used to walk barefoot. The FBI and EMS were already there.It didn??t seem possible that a dog had covered so much ground so fast. Martha rationalized that she had to get help. It was closer.??Martha said. I don??t necessarily disagree. the sunset - the whole ball of wax. I didn??t see them anywhere in the bedroom. I??ll talk to you tomorrow.?? He finally turned to us and made his pronouncement. ??Kisses. Maybe there were a couple of??Big Dawgs??loose in the area. Blazing red eyes stared down at her.????You missed quite a few already. too.?? he grunted. It??s moving outside Washington. ??Where the hell is he?????Shit. He was going to be the next Luther Vandross. said that??American children suffer too much mother and too little father. Then everyone inside the van groaned and cursed. I had my marching orders and I planned to keep my promises from now on. Then he said. and their father.

 with very thick black-rimmed glasses. Sincere. wasn??t it? So welcome to San Francisco. Usually more than he tells. They??re usually good to be around. not the middle of Montana. the beeper on my belt went off. He was flawless. ??Let??s leave it.????You missed quite a few already. Of course not. Another eerie growl pierced the gathering fog. The police.?? I returned the smile as I shook hands with her. I do it in the hopes that I??ll have nice movies to watch when the two of them go bad in their teenage years.I knew instantly that the murder had happened in there. I thought so. it??s exactly what I came out here to see. Rumor had it that she was an attractive black woman.??Lee said in a soft. to say the least. She seemed a little too normal to be a cop. ??I hear you. Nice smile. You give them a tiny advantage.Michael was only seventeen. staring into the distance at the rich. So was Michael.

 then I finally started to smile. I only thought that it did. ??Okay. They had been arrested for possession. I saw the Washington Convention Center on the right. Her chin struck the pavement.I didn??t see anyone waiting.She reached one of the paved auxiliary roads that twisted through the park. of course. The brothers had slept with their mother. The van was really clipping along. Eventually their code of personal freedom turned bad and got them two years at a Level IV correctional facility. the one that preceded me.?? ??Saturday. I didn??t want to answer. ??What??s your day look like? Any big plans??? he asked.?? she said. ??I mean.??Walter Lee said. which serve different functions. Damon.She reached one of the paved auxiliary roads that twisted through the park. Of course. One of them hit her with a closed fist. How could I forget it?A sixteen-year-old runaway girl from Orlando. important cases notched on your belt.??I??m not exactly sure where to start. Enjoying our little breakfast club.

 but then hesitated. He was a tall man.United States Army Lieutenant Martha Wiatt and her boyfriend.????That sounds like cheap-shot female chauvinism to me.????Well. and she gave me a wink. imitating Nana??s wicked cackle. Also cut with sharp object. I shook my head in disgust. and I was pretty sure that Elizabeth would agree. wasn??t it? So welcome to San Francisco. threatening phone calls to me every morning for over a week. How??s that for showing you the sights of San Francisco???I shook my head and grinned. you know where I am. freedom lovers.?? I went to the restroom area and used my cell phone to call Kyle Craig in Virginia.??I have a big concert on Saturday. I??d resist the sell out of any idea that originated with the FBI. The house was strangely. which are situated between the lateral and the first premolar on each side of each jaw. forty?????Forty-two. partner. and I??m relatively sure the attacker was.?? /! also like children.?? Kyle laughed. I hated taking his calls. we??d better hurry. Christ.

 He worked behind a desk. She rolled and twisted and kicked out at her attackers.?? he grunted. When he and Michael were small boys.The killer had stripped off her nightclothes. not the middle of Montana. I can??t wait.??Don??t know exactly. It??s as if the humans and the large cat were running together. Michael was a beautiful man-child.When he was finished. he defiled her.??The kids laughed and so did I. Of course.????Good to be here. bouncing like a wet ball. however. Both of them were. Moisture jumped off her close-cropped reddish-brown hair.??I??ll be home by Saturday. The cat??s jaws were strong enough to pulverize bone. you big baby! You lose. Davis??s screams had stopped. staring into the distance at the rich.??The bastard had been making obscene. Helen Folasade Adu - Sade - was singing softly on the CD. with very thick black-rimmed glasses. Why hung? To drain the bodies?Why drain the bodies? Rite of purification? Spiritual cleansing? Bodies naked and covered in blood.

 blue-skied morning in Washington - well.?? I went to the restroom area and used my cell phone to call Kyle Craig in Virginia.?? the blond man laughed and patted the animal.?? Martha shook her head. I enjoyed the preliminaries. This is not true of large cats. It??s you I want. it just skipped out of the country.??Jamilla Hughes smiled again. On verbal command. Very nice.Her boyfriend for the past year didn??t answer. Oh God! Run! Run. seeming to paint the lawn and front porch with bright. and clean up after us. Having some fun at your expense. we lifted the marks with fingerprint powder. Walter??? ??Yes. imitating Nana??s wicked cackle. Nice smile. actually.????You missed quite a few already. Then I stuck out my tongue before they both turned and ran off to be with their friends. ??How about I kill your grandmother and your three kids tonight? I know where they are. white.??I hung up and sprinted out of the house in Woodbridge. But you won??t be fast enough. He was already six feet three and a hundred-eighty-five pounds.

 This is a very bad scene - the worst I??ve heard about in a while.??He laughed a mechanical laugh and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.??Damon and Jannie groaned. I noticed Inspector Hughes give a wink to the ME. or any of the other bullshit inhibitions taught in the civilized world. Then everyone inside the van groaned and cursed. Our table was lit by a simple crystal votive candle. I saw the Washington Convention Center on the right. Before Martha realized what was happening. He was already six feet three and a hundred-eighty-five pounds.??That??s why we let you embarrass us to death in front of our school and all our friends. very nice. I looked around for Inspector Jamilla Hughes. I know that from experience.????That??s excellent. male tiger was making a chuffing sound.I forced myself to walk down a long hallway that led from the living room to the back of the house. This is the new and improved Alex. nice looking. and obviously serious about the job he had taken on. was a good thing. but they keep changing. Trust me.????Kyle. The casts should be ready in a day or two.????I did. When the good times come with your kids. He wore a black pocket T-shirt and powder blue shorts.

 It came from far enough behind them that she wasn??t worried. We swabbed to gather saliva. and she gave me a wink.????Thank you. trying to figure out something coherent about Betsey??s murder. ??You can relax. no? You??re the famous Detective Alex Cross. He reiterated that he believed this case was as important as it was terrifying.?? she said. it skidded to a stop. Why is that?????Of course it has. he certainly looked good for an accountant. It??s going around. sugar. The screams were so terrifying that she almost stopped running. Nothing overdone about it; nothing overdone about her either. where or how I got up the nerve. they take a lot. Her chin struck the pavement. Her name was Patricia Dawn Cameron. She straddled the double center lines and felt like a total madwoman. actually.They were invincible.??I love this run. I remembered kissing those eyes. I??m afraid I might get CRS someday - the can??t remember shit disease. it??s not as bad as it looks. I was reeling.

 Cell phones are harder to trace. I looked around for Inspector Jamilla Hughes. We had him.?? I said. Then everyone inside the van groaned and cursed.??You ought to be able to figure that out. There were flashing red and yellow lights everywhere. of course.Her boyfriend for the past year didn??t answer. She was a little afraid now. I??m not exactly sure when.Less than fifty minutes later. Soon he would have no false morals. Davis??s screams had stopped.?? He finally turned to us and made his pronouncement. It??s a five-block walk from our house to school. she ran forward in a clumsy stumble.?? ??Saturday. The man screamed. The couple looked sleek. So why are you still playing the dating game??? I understood exactly what Elizabeth meant. She leaned her weight forward. do the dishes. in Golden Gate Park. interesting woman. Sergeant Davis O??Hara. Also. she was pretty sure she??d broken her right arm.

 and found my head shaking back and forth. and they kept getting better and better at it.Immortal. Where the hell was the Mastermind calling from???I think we have a fix on him.??Inspector Hughes??? I asked. Alex?You seem a little distracted. ??C??mon.????That sounds like cheap-shot female chauvinism to me. Lieutenant Martha.?? ??It??s not in the tour books. Then I stuck out my tongue before they both turned and ran off to be with their friends. The canines are used to tear food. other than to say that these two homicides are most interesting to me. Rumor had it that she was an attractive black woman.The cat pounced quickly. Each jaw contains six pointed cutting teeth; two very sharp. It??s as if the humans and the large cat were running together. Keep up with me.They had been killing together for five years. I wondered what else he knew.The rest of my day was long. The devil meets with this lawyer. I could still see her face. but most of all that he loved what he was doing. ??What completely baffles me is that someone commanded the tiger away from its prey after it struck - and the tiger obeyed. I looked around for Inspector Jamilla Hughes. I tried to listen to both conversations. but your reputation precedes you.

 Loser buys at The Abbey.?? Things went from bad to worse. and that sweet face. hard.?? one of the young agents said in an excited voice.????That sounds like cheap-shot female chauvinism to me. hard. On verbal command. I acknowledged a tall. too. Class IV. The screams were so terrifying that she almost stopped running. The sound was almost unearthly. staring into the distance at the rich. and we??re lucky to have him on this case. a reflex over which I had no control. What had happened to him? She had to get help. He wore a white coat with the nickname Dragon stitched on one pocket. imitating Nana??s wicked cackle. it??s not as bad as it looks. MarthaV Davis shouted.????You missed quite a few already. We had him. I just couldn??t leave her like this. ??Jesus Christ. and that was very fast. he defiled her.Lieutenant Martha Wiatt had definitely picked up her pace.

??I could see that we were getting off the D Street Exit. crashing into the base of a small tree. This was as bad as it gets.??I??ve read all of Toni Morrison??s novels.??! promised.I forced myself to walk down a long hallway that led from the living room to the back of the house. the beeper on my belt went off. ??Jesus Christ. with very thick black-rimmed glasses.?? Kyle laughed.Martha kicked up her pace a notch.?? Inspector Hughes said.I made my own notes based on hers: it was my kind of shorthand and I used it on every case I worked. Patricia Cameron had died of blood loss.And Betsey had been much more than just a partner. The jaw of a tiger is extremely strong. trying to figure out something coherent about Betsey??s murder. Dr Pang. Why there? Visit park if possible. and Dr Rang continued.??It was a perfect. This is getting a little spooky. He worked behind a desk. tried to focus her eyes. in the waning light of day. She leaned her weight forward.White substance on male victim??s legs and stomach.?? ??Alien.

 Mmm. More than anything. right? Listen to this one.??Help me. The agent said. Jamilla Hughes and I were inside the morgue at San Francisco??s famed Hall of Justice. I??m off duty tonight. or any of the other bullshit inhibitions taught in the civilized world. I could still see her face. Patricia Cameron? There have been two murders in San Francisco that match up. It wasn??t that hard. Two mouths. now it??s back in the city.It was him again. I??ll call you. There were flashing red and yellow lights everywhere. We had him. You??re next.?? Jannie said. white. But you won??t be fast enough.??Actually. We never got anywhere with the murder of Patricia Cameron.They had been killing together for five years. When he and Michael were small boys. Alien is one of the best in the world. are you Detective Cross???I had noticed her just before she spoke to me. butchered Betsey??s.

No comments:

Post a Comment