Thursday, February 24, 2011

My host is justhost, but I still do not follow this

My host is justhost, but I still do not follow this!Posts by 362001217 at 2011-2-24 10:05 Edit


send money to solve pseudo-static problem Q! My host is justhost, but I still do not follow this! Q coins sent to solve the pseudo-static problem! Can directly contact me QQ: 362001217 master of big brother who can solve them talk! No white brother to help you!



justhost my host is the host United States, currently do not support the pseudo-static, and then open the pseudo-static from the back of the
Click the front post 400 error occurs, Page not found, but according to the landlord that the way I did after the results
500 error, all the above web site hosts are not open it!
Desperation can only exchange that I had the server default. Htaccess files!

is justhost my host, but I still do not follow this done to support pseudo-static features!
I put the copy to my root directory on the server that the default file replace the contents of the original
result is that all sites are not open on the server 500 error, will master how to solve ah? ? ? ? ?




----------------------------------- --------- The following code is my own server by default. htaccess file in the default code ---------------------- ---------< br>

#-FrontPage-
IndexIgnore. htaccess */.??* * ~ * # * / HEADER * * / README * * / _vti *

order deny, allow
deny from all
allow from all


order deny , allow
deny from all

AuthName ygsmgj.com
AuthUserFile / home/ygsmgjc1/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.pwd
AuthGroupFile / home/ygsmgjc1/public_html / _vti_pvt / service.grp


------------------------------- This is my server the original one. htaccess file documents the contents of the ---------------------------------------- ---------------< br>

RewriteEngine On
# RewriteBase / bbs
# Rewrite
RewriteRule ^ archiver / ((fid | tid ) - [ w -] + . html) $ archiver / index.php? $ 1RewriteRule ^ forum-([0-9 ]+)-([ 0-9] +) . html $ forumdisplay.php? fid = $ 1 & page = $ 2RewriteRule ^ thread-([0-9 ]+)-([ 0-9 ]+)-([ 0-9] +) . html $ viewthread.php? tid = $ 1 & ; extra = page % 3D $ 3 & page = $ 2RewriteRule ^ space-(username | uid )-(.+) . html $ space.php? $ 1 = $ 2RewriteRule ^ tag-(. +) . html $ tag.php? name = $ 1


------------------------------- This is my in accordance with the Forum that the modified. htaccess file contents of the document ------------------------------------- ---------------< br>
Yesterday 10:04 upload and download attachment (52.43 KB)

this is after I connect Figure FTP ! That file is now the host file that comes with that! A file will not open as long as all stations replace! ! !
urgent need to address! Request you to help solve the master! ! ! ! This is so important ~ ~ ~ ~ do nothing to feel bad ah ~ ~ ~ ~ Which passing Citie capital to help resolve the following as soon as possible! Younger brother is really grateful! ! ! ! ! ! ! Q can get rid of the coins! Can directly contact me QQ: 362001217 master of big brother who can solve them talk! No white brother to help you!
burberry sale
burberry outlet
chanel 2.55
nike factory outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment