Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 Suggestions to Get More Out of Your French Holiday

When travelling to a country it is always worth while learning some simple phrases and words to make sure that you are understood. Having travelled to many countries, I can vouch for the fact that the locals appreciate the

fact that you have made an effort to learn and will often go out of their way to ensure that your holiday is a pleasant one.

When in a foreign country, you can either use awholesale Nike shoes guide book, or you can ask the locals. I have tried both in different countries and know that the locals know

where the best restaurants and shopping can be found, giving you a much better experience. And you can make some friends along the way. While I cannot speak fluent French, I can speak enough to make myself

understood, and I can follow most conversations which is extremely handy if you are haggling for bargains. Another trick I use before travelling to a new country that I have not visited before is to buy a cook book with recipes

from that country. In the past I have too often made the mistake of ordering food that sounded exotic, only to be disappointed because I have ordered some thing that I didn't like.

By being pre prepared with recipes from that country, I have a good idea of what I will be looking for on the menu before I arrive. I also know the meals that would not interest me. Keep in mind that in many of your destinations,

the menus will be in the language of that country. Particularly if you leave the big resorts and travel to the rural areas. When heading to Paris, you should take the time to travel through the country side of the South of France

to see how the French really live.

So if you are planning a vacation inchanel 2.55 Paris, the city of love brush up on the language, and have a good idea of the food that awaits you on

your arrival. These 2 simple tips will ensure that you get the most out of your French experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment